Wednesday, September 3, 2014

When it comes to introduction of myself its little bit tricky compare with other people. In fact I'm not that complicated as a linear algebra for freshman college student. The most important thing is as long as the person in front of me respect my religion and myself. I'm not asking too much. Hence, I'm pretty much  easy going person with everyone, no matter of age, gender etc. I like to joke with everyone and all of my friends know about that. However, I'm not making any joke with random people, I only do it when I feel comfortable to do so or after period of time. As I mentioned above I'm pretty much simple guy who doesn't ask too much in this life, just simple and common things. The second thing I would  more value is honesty.








Decision
Every person has its own definition on how to define the given life and chance to live in this world. As any writer who is trying to make interesting every next edition of story, your life is at the same page level where you everyday life confront with something new and different, even if you might have the same meal for supper. Perhaps, from the point where I came so far I didn't had to make any tough decisions yet, it might be sound weird or random but I had to make only serious decisions, yet  for me tough word means different rather then what average people thinking. Perhaps, it might be cultural issue, as you growing parents can help you with all necessities only until some period of time. So during my junior year in high school I had to make decisions on what I want to study and where. It wasn't easy to make that decision since I never left my house no longer than just for month. The main question is whether I regret that decision or not, I would say no and never will do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment