Wednesday, September 10, 2014

When I was off from the moment

I still can imagine that whole picture when I was completely off or in different place when something different was going around me. It was in my first day in the United States of America. After long hours flight from Istanbul, Turkey to New York which is around fourteen hours non-stop flight and from there had  to flight right after to Tampa, Florida. By the time when I arrived to Tampa, Florida it was around 7:00pm and was very hungry and exhausted. Notwithstanding, my cousin wanted me to get something and to do so we went to the  Hornbacher's grocery store, since they have fresh prepared meal/salads and all stuff. After finding all the essentials and other things I needed we were waiting in line, but I was "dead alive" already there and was dreaming about only bed. By the time when we came to the cashier and she saw that I was looking very tired. So, when she offered me some energy bar or drinks after period of time I  replied " I need bed and you". It never had happened with me before but its direct sing of being off from the current moment. I remember everyone was looking me from different sight and cashier was smiling. But luckily my cousin explained the reason of my situation. Honestly, didn't even had energy to explain something to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment